Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
House Call Fees
- $100: House Call for one pet; includes physical exam. Murrells Inlet, Garden City, Surfside Beach, Myrtle Beach, Litchfield, Pawleys Island
- $125: House Call for one pet; includes physical exam. Georgetown, Conway, North Myrtle Beach (availability is limited for these areas)
- $60: Exam fee for each additional pet seen on the same day
- $100: Small Pets (<50 lbs.)
- $125: Pets 50 lbs., or larger
Cremation Arrangements and Body Care
- $25: Pets up to 25 lbs.
- $50: Pets up to 45 lbs.
- These prices include removal of your pet after euthanasia, arrangements for a private or communal cremation with Good Shepherd Pet Services, and return of cremains to your home (if a private cremation is selected). Good Shepherd bills separately for cremation and prices are based on weight.
- Body care is not currently available for pets weighing more than 45 lbs. Burroughs Funeral Home and Cremation Services or Heavenly Paws Pet Crematory are some local facilities who provide pick-up services.
Wellness and Diagnostic Services
- Vaccines: Between $15-$30 each
- Testing for Heartworms and common tick borne diseases: $35
- Fecal testing (Antech): $45
- Many lab panels available through Antech- these will be recommended based on the age and/or condition of your pet